Perfect for lunch or dinner! Try this delicious Chicken and Almond wrap recipe which makes eating healthy so much easier
What you’ll need
- x2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- snow peas
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 2 red onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons of almond butter (or natural peanut butter)
- 2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- hot sauce
What to do
- Cook chicken breast and pull into “bite size” pieces.
- Mix the chicken in with the snow pea, capsicum, onion, almonds and spinach leaves.
- Mix together the almond butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey and hot sauce in a separate bowl. Add hot water to this mixture until it is the consistency of a thick salad dressing.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the sauce into your chicken/salad mixture and toss gently.
- Spoon your mixture into a healthy wrap or lettuce leaf.
- Use the remaining sauce as a “dipping” sauce
Tip: you can add goji berries to this recipe for that extra flavour kick