WATER, it’s an important part of your daily life but it can get a little “boring” dare I say… Here is a simple way to jazz up your water and give your eyes a little health boost in the mean time.
What you’ll need
- mason jars
- herbs and spices: mint, basil, rosemary and ginger
- fruits and vegetables: cucumber, fennel, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemon, lime, orange, kiwi, peaches, watermelon and mango.
What to do
- add a handful of chopped herbs of your choosing and add to jar
- choose one or two fruits or veggies from the list above, slice and at to jar
- fill your jar with filtered/distilled water and leave to sit in the fridge for 2 hours to infuse.
Note: your infused water will last up to three days, but the fruits/veggies might get soggy within a day. You can strain it out if you wish.